jaymzpuffsjaymzpuffs

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Moors of Ireland Moors of Ireland

had to reveiw it

very impressive celtic tune. the rhythm give off a slightly more scottish feel, but the calmer yet still upbeat melody and the somewhat subdued drum sounds bring it together as a really nice irish song. i like how the slower intro blends seamlessly into the serene yet upbeat body of the song. the song itself gives off not a reassuring vibe, but a sense that there is nothing to be upset or worried about in the first place, since you either have a problem you can fix, in which case there's nothing to worry about, or you have a problem you can't do anything about, so there's no reason to worry about it. but perhaps i'm reading too far into the song. it's not a good tune, however, to make this repetitive, and the ending, while still, beautiful, does not seem to flow well from the body. This is almost perfect, however, but scince 9.8 out of 10 is not an option, i'll give you 10.

drumwar responds:

A well a 9.7 then. Sorry for the delay of responding, thank you for the comment.

Estavius ~P~ Estavius ~P~

surreal!

the different melodies in the song really tie together well! The tune from 00:31-00:57 sounds really great... is there any chance i can get the notes for that part?

Miracles The Ledge93 Miracles The Ledge93

Well done

Although i'm not a huge fan of the genre, this was very well-put-together and especially at around 2:30 the song really came together. all around a very well-made song.

Theledge93 responds:

Thanks Brotowski.

Wings ~P~ Wings ~P~

iin tallai du i maru tilta

these to me has the feel of the first war, the hero's war, that my great-grandpa chaenne fortosis told my grandpa of, who told it the story to me, my dad not agreeing with or following the do'mosian ways. my dad took me off the reservation at 16 after my dashae because i was told too many tales like this, but i have now a laptop and can tell you all this: The time of the heros can be relived if we all listen to our oldest stories, the tales of our grandparents and of their grandparents. this song reminds me of that story, the last one i was told before i left to here, near palm springs now.

Heroes March ~P~ Heroes March ~P~

nowe yos

why do yours songs seem to keep a deeper effect on all? it is as if you retrieve the melodies from the strongest moments of our and our ancestor's experience, in a way that all hear differently yet all the same?

Travels to the North ~P~ Travels to the North ~P~

osey ex mao intae

aya whitelies315 i know what you mean, it is said that song is a bridge between the lands around us and the ancestors with the strongest hearts. i know this sounds "cheezy," but i believe that songs are our gift from heaven's new souls made to store the strongest memories and deepest emotions, of peace and war and worlds hidden long ago. i have made this speech many times, as being of do'mosian heritage it is important to my mom that i teach true music, wich i intend to do. this song is an inspiration to those who wish to remember, and for this i thank you, phyrna.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Evil's Bane Evil's Bane

*great*

you have GOT to make a version of this song without lyrics! i love the tune!

Instrumental Piece 1 Instrumental Piece 1

sonof2bitchez this is great:D

this is the most beautiful song ever. i listen to this song almost every day. (exept for wensdays, of course). but srsly if i had to pick one song to hear on an infinite loop for the rest of my life...... well honestly maby not but IT WOULD BE IN THE TOP 5

Entry of the Hero Entry of the Hero

does not suck

can i use this and add lyrics to it for a song about a guy stuck on earth who is destined to be bound to a dragon but dragons don't exist on earth? i like to make songs but can't make my own backround music. at all.

~|| Caught in this world ~|| Caught in this world

serene

this song reflects feelings of mine. i have a disorder similar to dissassociation with reality that makes it so i have like 50 or so years of extra memory of things that never even happened, almost like having a nonexistant past life. often i feel that i'm caught in this world and was wondering if i could use this song and add lyrics to it about being trapped on earth when your mind is in another world. of course i'll give credit to you for the song.

T-Free responds:

Whoa of course you can use this song. I'm looking forward to listening to the finished track. Would be very kind if you contacted me then. :)